BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 21, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM :)

Hello readers,good morning!Today is 22.12.2012 and thanks Jesus i still alive.Recently,i always awake so early between 2-3a.m and i dont know what the reason for my early awakening.Scientist suggested awake between the hours means the unseen watching over you!yaiiii....palis,i hope it's just a nonsense.
 Today i off class.My PIT practicum already finished and now i just focus on making report but worriedly,i still doesn't have any PIT data to do the analysis,i worried cus the assignment is quietly hard and there are 5 report to do and must be sent before the deadline.
Today is so precious because this day was my mom birthday and i wishing her Happy Birthday.Have a long-long life,and stay healthy.May God always protect and bless her :) I actually the one who always been so worried with my mom condition.I really love my mom.Without my mom,i am nothing.


No comments: