BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

MISS THEM.

Wuhuuu..i really miss them.Let me introducing them character..hehe,i grabbed this photo from joegy lui album in Fb.Thanks..Nice photo.

Alvin:Haha.he is so Funny..Funny..funny.Know what?he always call someone with the weird name..The human "things'' lah..haha,but.dont chill.Then,i ever saw he "mongingat''..its ok then daripada "alcoholic'':)

Bro Alfon:I called him "ang..ang..ang...bla bla bla d suki..DOraemon''haha..kidding bro.

NinDit:She is..Naughty.Hehe

Joegy:haha,he is the owner of this pic.Personally,he kinda a good boy and so generosity.

Raymond:He like to talk..talk..and talk.Not the bad things..just for the reason.

Tata:Erm,she never approve my FB..haha...Bz girl.

Quennera:she is pretty,kind-hearted and have the amazing voice!I adore her hair.hehe..

Clarence:No komen.I dun like him..Eeeww..

No comments: