BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

ALL ABOUT CHOOSING..

This topic confiusing me,actely: (Someone need to continuously her study next year.However,she can't choose what is the best course she must choose.Huh,confiuse..confiuse.Directly,below are 3 course i need to select:
                                                      i)Catering
My mom want me to take this course.Erm,She said
if she can back to young again,she will take this course cuz she loved cooking.
Yups,i oso guess this course is ok,actely.I like eat(a lot!hehe),and love to try something new foodies,western,asian chinese and whatever.The brightly change for this work  oso profitful.But,i still confiuse,(Maybe i confiuse cuz i afraid bout critic/comment from customer..like what i ever watch in reality tv show 'TOP CHEF' huhu,so scared.
                                          i)Journalist

Huhu,to be Journalist.

Actually.i already chosen this option as a main course.
I attract to learn bout' media and broadcasting management.
But,the problem now,what shud happen when i done finish 
up my study?can i get the good work with this course?
Is this job can support my future?
Huh,but i love to learn bout this so deep.


iii)Tourism management



I love tourism!Maybe i can learn somethimg bout it.But my soul not unto it.
Erm,its look ok.



No comments: