BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My lovely friend,she is.

                                             This is what i describe bout ma friend,perfecly 

Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends.
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
When it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift,
a friends is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace
and makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.
Promise you won’t forget me, because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.
It is by chance we met . . . by choice we became friends.
The rain may be falling hard outside, but your smile makes it all alright. I’m so glad that you’re my friend. I know our friendship will never end.
Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.
An honest answer is the sign of true friendship.

No comments: