BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

KARMEL FRIENDS


Pic. taken by Olga.my beloved friend..


k. tis pic taken  after we finished the mass.Me and dear sweety,Vjee.


AND THE BEST MOMENT WHILE I STILL LIVE THERE..


Hehe,by the way,every early month/week 1 on Wed. in Karmel,the mostly i love is "Hari Jalan2'.P sungai,mandi dan TERJUN!haha,actely,im not the expert 1 to swim..


Me,she(i forget her name!) and Jack.Huh,however,sometimes i dun like that boy,his words is so impressive.No bad,no good.


Whoaah,after we finished our Performing "Anak Yang Hilang" : )Good Job,Fren.Anyway,my character as a BITCHY girl is unimpressive,i mean it.But,i do trying my Best to carry out my performance.


Ok,"Camping kanak-kanak''.I perform TWICE!haha..erm,my character on this acting is,as a mom to Jack and Satan(u know?i am the only girl to act that character)haha..by the way,i proud to adi Delson!maybe he still too young,bout his performance is so good.Mantap!His tears is not fake,its real..AMAZE me..

Here they're.My cool bro,oso my adorable siblings.Huh,i love to have them rest in my life.Their are so kind,good listener and understanding.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES GUYS..GBU: )

No comments: